Thursday, March 11, 2010

Proof Little Green Monsters Exist

Today was like most days, fairly uneventful. Wait, that's a lie because everyday around my place is actually a family circus and I got the monkeys to prove it. Anyways, I am just amazed with my ability to know things without actually knowing them. Some call it a mother's intuition. I like to call it a disturbance in the force. So, there I was sitting at the computer when I felt that disturbance. I turn around and two of my children are at the couch playing with their toys and just as i thought, my daughter was nowhere in sight.

hmmm

so i call out to her ...

" BABY GIRL?? "

" baby mom!!! "

" where is my lil princess? "

pause ....

" in my room "

I laugh to myself cause that little voice did NOT come from that direction ... sure enough I follow my "senses" which lead me to the backyard and what I saw I cannot explain ... but here's picture proof that little green monsters do in fact exist.





No comments:

Post a Comment